3D4Makers Facilan C8 - 3mm 750g
- Calculated at Checkout
Available now - order yours today!
3D4MAKERS Facilan C8 - a new compostable 3D printing filament designed to be a true manufacturing material; designed, built and manufactured to outperform.
- prints in a beautiful light grey color with a matte finish
- has higher impact strength than ABS
- has higher tensile strength than ABS
- is tougher than standard PLA
- is compostable
- has a luxuriously soft feel
- has the best layer adhesion properties of any FDM material.
- has the best surface quality of any FDM material
- Products should be smooth with an even matte surface finish
- On most 3D printers there should be no visible layers in products 3D printed with Facilan C8
Facilan C8 Print Settings
These settings are recommended by 3D4MAKERS and are meant as a starting point to help find your optimal print settings. They should work for most 3D printers; however, you may need to experiment outside these ranges. If you find settings that work better with your printer, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to post them.
Additional info from 3D4MAKERS:
For many 3D printers, C8 will print best at approximately 200° C with a bed temperature of 50° C and a speed of 50 mm/s.
In designs with significant overhangs and bridges, best results are obtained with fans at 80%.
lf your model has no overhangs then putting your fans at 0% improves interlayer bonding and, in so doing, the final mechanical strength of your part.
To get the best results while printing, we advise you to keep the 3D printer in a room where there is hardly any draft and/or temperature fluctuations. Keep the 3D printer out of the sun. When the 3D printer is not being used it is important to keep the 3D4MAKERS C8 Filament in a bag and stored in a cool, dry, dark place.