8x10 Original BuildTak Sheets - MakerGear M2 & M3 (3 Pack)
BuildTak Sheet (3 Pack) - an ideal build surface for the MakerGear M2 & M3
- Three Sheets, 8x10 inches (203x254 mm)
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface
- Allows for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface
- More durable and easier to install than PEI or Kapton tape
- Fewer chances of air bubbles.
- Can also be used with heated build plates and stands up to many uses
- Works well with all types of filament
- We have found it to be one of the longer lasting 3D printing surfaces available.
Works well with most filaments, however, for printing PETG, we recommend a PEI print surface
Care should be taken to check the Z height when changing filaments, as printing too close to the bed can cause difficulty when removing the prints.
We have also had success getting nylon to adhere by using a thin layer of PVA glue on the BuildTak surface