8x10 Original BuildTak Sheets - MakerGear M2 & M3 (5 Pack)
BuildTak Sheet (5 Pack) - an ideal build surface for the MakerGear M2 & M3
- Five Sheets, 8x10 inches (203x254 mm)
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface
- Allows for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface
- More durable and easier to install than PEI or Kapton tape
- Fewer chances of air bubbles.
- Can also be used with heated build plates and stands up to many uses
- Works well with all types of filament
- We have found it to be one of the longer lasting 3D printing surfaces available.
Care should be taken to check the Z height when changing filaments, as printing too close to the bed can cause difficulty when removing the prints.
We have also had great success getting nylon to adhere when used with a thin layer of PVA glue on the BuildTak surface.