AquaSolve PVA -1.75mm 300g | Formfutura
AquaSolve PVA by Formfutura
- AquaSolve is a high-end cold water soluble PVA (PolyVinyl Alcohol).
- Bonds very well to a variety of filament that print within a similar temperature range (PLA, PETG, ABS, etc)
- Excellent PVA support material for dual extrusion prints.
- Limited smell during printing
- Biodegradable once dissolved in water
- Natural color, 1.75mm, 300g spool
AquaSolve PVA Filament Print Settings
These settings are recommended by Formfutura and are meant as a starting point to help find your optimal print settings. They should work for most 3D printers; however, you may need to experiment outside these ranges. If you find settings that work better with your printer, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to post them.
Nozzle Size: ≥ 0.15mm
Print Temp: ± 180 - 205°C
Bed Temp: ±0-60°C
Print Speed: Medium
Fan Speed: 0-25%
Flow Rate: ± 104%
Retraction: Yes - ± 5mm
Print Surface: GeckoTek, BuildTak, Kapton Tape
Experience Level: Expert
Note from Formfutura:
Do not exceed a printing temperature of 225˚C, because then PVA crystallizes quickly and it will no longer flow and/or dissolve in water. Printing with PVA materials does require a certain level of 3D printing expertise as PVA cannot stay too long in the hot secondary/support nozzle and needs to flow. It requires expert tweaking to find the optimal “waiting temperature” for the material not to deteriorate/crystalize in the hot secondary/support nozzle when not being printed.