Bondtech BMG-M Mirrored Extruder for Slice Engineering Mosquito Hotends
- Left hand version (Mirrored)
- For 1.75mm filament
- Optimized for the Slice Engineering Mosquito and Mosquito Magnum hotends
- High performance and resolution with low weight
- Bondtech's Dual-Drive technology gives a strong grip on all filament types without grinding, slipping or damaging filament
- Housing parts are professionally SLS printed in nylon for maximum strength and precision
- Integrated torque lock system to make the interface super strong and nozzle changes easy
- 3:1 internal gearing ratio for strong filament pushing power and quick retractions
- Hardened steel drive gears for lasting performance
- Stepper motor and hotend not included
The Bondtech BMG-M extruder reliably feeds all types of 3D printer filament, from slick nylons and flexible filaments, to brittle and rigid composites and high-strength materials.
The filament path is fully guided throughout the extruder body and the housing maintains tight tolerances to the drive gears lowering the chance of filament misfeed
The thumbscrew tensioner allows the user to fine-tune the pressure exerted by the drive gears onto the filament
For fast, easy filament changes. Simply activate the quick-release lever, pull the filament from the extruder and re-insert the new material.
This extruder is optimized for the Slice Engineering Mosquito hotend and Mosquito Magnum with an integrated torque lock system to make the interface very strong and make nozzle changes quick and easy. Mounting your hotend is simple, secure, and wobble-free by means of just two bolts.
Flexible mounting options
Bondtech has designed a standard mounting bracket CNC-machined in 3mm aluminum for maximum stability.
This extruder is sold without a motor, but fits any Nema17 stepper motor with a standard 5mm shaft.
Weight without motor: 75g
E-step value: 415