BMG-X2-M Extruder For Mosquito | Bondtech
BMG-X2-M Extruder For Mosquito
The Bondtech BMG-X2 is the best and lightest performing extruder on the market that combines low weight with dual high feeding capacity.
- Compatible with Slice Engineering Mosquito and Mosquito Magnum Hotends
- The housing parts are professionally SLS printed in nylon for maximum strength and precision
- Includes high power Nema17 pancake motors, providing high torque and a low weight
- Total weight when installed: 660g (this includes the optional aluminum mounts, Mosquito hotends, thermistors, heaters, cables, nozzles)
- E-step value: 415
- For 1.75mm filaments only
- Aluminum mounts, hotends, heaters, thermistors and related hotend cables not included
- Two standard aluminum mounts (not included) are needed to mount the extruder or 3d printed brackets can be used.
Multi-Material CapabilityGenuine Bondtech Dual-Drive technology delivers uninterrupted material flow without fear of grinding or slipping in even the most demanding conditions. precision, and zero damage or degradation to the filament.
The thumbscrew tensioners allows the user to fine-tune the pressure exerted by the drive gears onto the filament. This gives you the power to adjust according to your preferences and to optimize for the type of material you are using.
To be able to do material changes in a snap, simply activate the Quick-Release lever to release the tension and pull the material to be changed out of the extruder, keep it activated and insert the new material.