Bondtech DualDrive Gear Extruder for MakerGear M3ID/M3SE Rev.1 | STL files only
Bondtech Dual Drive Gear Upgrade for MakerGear M3ID and M3-SE Rev.1 3D Printer (STL files only)
Please Note: I have been using this extruder on our MakerGears for a few weeks now and it has been working great. However, I still consider this project in beta, so there is no warranty or guarantee that it will work for you. If you decide to perform the upgrade and run into any issues, please do let me know, so I can make adjustments to the design.
These are the .stl files only. You will need to buy the REV.1 MakerGear DualDrive hardware kit here or source the needed components yourself.
- MakerGear M3-ID Rev.0 and Rev.1
- MakerGear M3-SE Rev.1
- Installation instructions will be available soon.
- Download the stl file for MakerGear M3SE Rev.0 Here
- The extruder housing was designed and developed by Jonah Barker at Partsbuilt.com and even though we are authorized Bondtech and MakerGear resellers, this kit is not an official Bondtech or MakerGear upgrade nor is it endorsed by Bondtech or MakerGear.
- The printable extruder housing is a new part and still in beta, so there may be some changes over the next few months. Please be aware of this when purchasing the kit and feel free to offer feedback on any ways to improve the extruder.
Dual Drive Gear Extruder for MakerGear 3D printer by Jonah Barker - Partsbuilt.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://www.partsbuilt.com/dual-drive-extruder-makergear-stl/.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://www.partsbuilt.com/contact/.