Bondtech DualDrive Gear Kit for MakerGear M3-ID and SE Rev.1
Bondtech DualDrive Hardware Kit for MakerGear M3 Rev.1
One of the best upgrades for the MakerGear M3 3D Printers!
This extruder upgrade kit has all the hardware you need to convert your MakerGear 3D printer from the stock extruder to a Bondtech Dual Drive Extruder.
Kit does not include the printed plastic parts. You will need to download and print these parts yourself: Download the needed .stl files here
- MakerGear M3-SE Rev.1
- MakerGear M3-ID Rev.0 and Rev.1
- Bondtech DualDrive Gear Kit (1.75/8.0mm)
- Thumbscrew Assembly
- M3 Thread Insert
- Drill bit
- All needed bolts for assembly
- Installation instructions are not available yet, but will be soon.
- Click here for MakerGear M3-SE Rev.0 kit
- The extruder housing was designed and developed by Jonah Barker at Partsbuilt.com and even though we are authorized Bondtech and MakerGear resellers, this kit is not an official Bondtech or MakerGear upgrade, nor is it endorsed by Bondtech or MakerGear.
- The printable extruder housing is a new part and still in beta, so there may be some changes over the next few months. Please be aware of this when purchasing the kit and feel free to offer feedback on any ways to improve the extruder.