Creality CR-10S Direct Drive Extruder | Bondtech
Bondtech DirectDrive Extruder for Creality CR10S 3D Printers (Full kit, E3D™ Hotend included)
We are pleased to offer the new Bondtech DirectDrive Extruder for Creality 3D printers. This Direct Drive extruder is compatible with CR-10S.
Bondtech's Direct Drive Extruder for Creality 3D printers is designed to give the user more possibilities and a higher print quality. Bondtech's unique, high-performance, 1.75mm Direct Drive extruder and a genuine, all-metal E3D v6 hotend, gives you problem-free filament feeding and enables the use of a wide range of materials.
What's in the box:
- Bondtech BMG extruder
- E3D V6 Hotend with silicon sock
- Sunon Maglev Blower Fan
- PTFE Tube
- Power Cables
- Plus: Bondtech and E3d V6 Accessories Bag
Because all units are tested before shipping from Bondtech this upgrade is supplied fully assembled, ensuring all required parts are supplied.
Printable bed sensor mounts:
- The housing parts are SLS printed in PA12 for maximum strength and precision.
- Easy to install and ready to use, no cutting or soldering needed.
- All-in-one solution is ready to use.
- Old cables and components required to be removed will remain intact and able to be reused.
- Uses the popular E3D™ V6 hotend
- Designed for eﬀective hotend cooling
- 3:1 gearing ratio for high resolution prints with small nozzles or for high ﬂow prints with large nozzles.
Bondtech’s DDS uses their unique Dual-Drive technology with an internal gear ratio of 3:1 and 415 steps per mm.The DD system also uses an E3D’s V6 HotEnd that allows you to easily print a wide range of filaments with less stringing and clogging with processing temperatures up to 285°C.
The geometry of the housing allows for effective cooling of the hotend by perfecting the placement of the Sunon 40x10 axial fan and the orientation of the cool air flow. Along the cooling of the hotend, a more effective part cooling was achieved by using a Sunon 50x15 Radial Fan and a fan shroud that focus the air flow right to the tip of the nozzle. The filament sensor housing was also redesigned. You can now properly attach it to the CR-10S with a strong grip. The steel ball placed below the lever on the filament path lets you feed material in both directions for loading and unloading.
|Max Power Input||60w|