QR Universal Extruder Lefthand - 1.75mm | Bondtech
Bondtech QR Universal Extruder - Lefthand, 1.75mm
Mount not included. Download the .stl file here to print yours!
- Includes cable with quick-connectors (700mm, equipped with a 2510 connector)
- Housing professionally printed in nylon with SLS technology
- Integrated brass thread-bushings
- High-torque geared stepper motor for high feeding force and high extrusion precision
- Recommended motor current setting: 1.2A
- E-steps setting: 476.5 steps/mm
- Use metric sized PTFE tubing for best performance
CNC-machined precision drive gears that are hardened to withstand wear from abrasive filaments.
Super sharp drive gear teeth grips the filament from both sides that gives very high feeding force to ensure uninterrupted material flow to avoid under extrusion. Filament grinding and slippage is now a thing of the past -- woohoo!
For the groove-mount connector on side B, you may purchase the following adapters:
Filament Guide for a Bowden Tube-style configuration where the filament entering from side B and fed into a Bowden tube connected at side A, like Ultimaker 2/original.
Direct to Bowden 1.75mm - adds a push-fit connector on side B for configurations where the extruder is in the middle of a Bowden Tube-style setup.
- Side A is fitted with a push-fit connector that cannot be changed.
- Side B has an integrated "Groove-mount" for a hotend that meets the groove-mount standard, like E3D-V5/V6 and other types.