Conductive PLA - 1.75mm 500g | Proto-Pasta
Proto-Pasta's Conductive PLA - the perfect filament for combining 3D printing & electronics
- Electrical conductivity makes it great for low voltage/low current circuitry projects, mobile device touch screens, or even prosthetic fingertips!
- Standard PLA print settings makes it compatible with other PLA filaments for dual head printing
- Reduced brittleness, compared to other conductive filaments
- Excellent print quality
- No heated bed required
from Proto-pasta's website:
How Conductive Is It?
- Volume resistivity of molded resin (not 3D Printed): 15 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts along layers (x/y): 30 ohm-cm
- Volume resistivity of 3D printed parts against layers (z): 115 ohm-cm
- A 10cm length of 1.75mm filament has a resistance of approximately 2.5 kohm
Conductive PLA Print Settings
These settings are recommended by Proto-Pasta and are meant as a starting point to help find your optimal print settings. They should work for most 3D printers; however, you may need to experiment outside these ranges. If you find settings that work better with your printer, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to post them.
Nozzle Size: Any
Print Temp: 190-230c
Bed Temp: 0-70c
Print Surface: GeckoTek, BuildTak, Kapton Tape. Use the Dimafix Pen, if needed