High Temp Nickel Plated Copper Nozzle with Ruby Tip for INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT
The V6-XCR ruby nozzle is great with materials such as PEI, PEEK, nylon, PC, etc. The nozzle has strong anti-corrosion and anti-wear ability, and can still maintain excellent performance during long-term use.
- INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT
- E3D style hotends
- Other high temp printers using M6 threads
- V6-XCR nozzle is only compatible with 1.75mm filament
- Ultra wear-resistant ruby tip
- Handles temperatures up to 475c
- M6 threads
- For 1.75mm diameter filament
- Alloy copper for ultimate high temperature performance and thermal conductivity
- Advanced nickel based plating, helps reduce plastic buildup on the nozzle
- 3X more thermal conductivity than brass
We recommend using this torque wrench when installing the V6-XCR nozzle. Over-tightening will permanently damage the nozzle.