LGX for Flexibles Set | Bondtech
Bondtech LGX™ for Flexibles Set
Note: This add-on only supports 1.75 mm size filament.
Designed with flexibles in mind
The LGX™ for Flexibles Set is a special hotend to be used with the LGX™ eXtruder.
With the LGX™ it forms a print head that will excel at printing ALL the most common materials and especially the soft and flexible.
Each LGX™ FF Set is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Heat Sink
- 1x LGX™ Black Anodized Aluminum Air Cooled Cold Block
- 1x LGX™ Air-cooled Cold Block Mounting Hardware
- 1x Copperhead™ LGX™ Heat Break
- 1x Copperhead™ Hot Block
- 1x Bondtech M6x1x7.5 Coated Brass Nozzle 0.4mm
Designed to be flexible
The LGX™ For Flexibles Set includes a reversible heat sink that can be installed on the left or right hand side of the cold block. The heat sink also includes the hole pattern for attaching 40×40 fans.
- Gives access to softer materials.
- Enables to print flexible and soft materials faster.
- Keeps the print-head small and light.
- Allows mounting in many different ways.
The LGX™ FF is not compatible with the following items:
- 3DSolex Matchless 1.75mm nozzles.