M2 3D Printer - Rev. E. | MakerGear
- Ships in 1-2 weeks
Please note: MakerGear printers ship by UPS/FedEx Ground only.
MakerGear M2 3D Printer
Originally released in 2012, the M2 is now on its fifth generation.
- New, easy to adjust (yet more rigid) four point leveling system
- The new four-point print bed removes the need for z-compensation (aka “auto-leveling”).
- Metal components have replaced printed parts
- Quick Start software, tutorial video and updated User Guide included
- Steel frame and CNC machined cast aluminum construction
- Open modular design for easy maintenance and upgrades
- Open-source electronics and firmware.
Your MakerGear M2 Rev. E. comes with:
- MakerGear M2e Printer with V4 Hot End
- Power Supply with Adjustable Input Voltage (115 V or 230 V)
- Power Cord
- 1 kg Spool of Black PLA
- 8 inch x 10 inch Borosilicate Glass print surface with applied film print surface
- Roll of 2 inch replacement printing film
- Tool Set
- Sample Prints made by your M2
- SD Card with sample prints
- User Guide
- 6 month limited warranty (extend your warranty by selecting one of the Extended MakerGear Warranty choices above)
New M2s have a six-month limited warranty.
MakerGear will replace defective parts on M2s that are under warranty. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished and will be shipped via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority in the US only. Exceptions – the MakerGear hot-end is only covered when MakerGear filament and authentic MakerGear components are used. The six-month warranty does not cover machine abuse.
The 1 Year MakerGear Extended Warranty extends your MakerGear printer's basic warranty for an additional 12 months beyond its original expiration date, the 2 year Extended Warranty extends it for 24 months.
Please Note: Extended Warranty must be purchased in the same transaction as your MakerGear printer in order to be made effective.
MakerGear M2 Specs
|Build Dimensions||200mm (8") x 250mm (10") x 200mm(8")|
|Build Plate||110°C and higher. Borosilicate glass print bed with laminated, replaceable print surface.|
|Build Plate Leveling||4 point leveling. Level out of the box. Leveling assisted by quickstart app.|
|Filament Feed||Direct (non-Bowden).|
|Materials||1.75 mm. PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, HDPE, TPU (i.e., flexible filament), Polycarbonate, composite (Metal-, Carbon Fiber-, or Wood-Filled), and many more!|
|Nozzle||Shipped with 0.35 mm brass
|Maximum Extruding Temperature||40W heater & thermistor rated to 300 °C|
|Hot End||Single extruder. Dual extruder upgrade available. Hot End is easy to swap/upgrade.|
|Print technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|X/Y Motion||Independent axes with high precision linear rails guiding motion driven by kevlar reinforced belts|
|Z Motion||10 mm rods guide motion driven by lead screw|
|Layer Resolution||smaller than 50 micron to 0.25 mm with a 0.35 mm nozzle.|
|Print Head Travel Speed||Printing: 80 - 200 mm/sec for best print quality. Travel Speed: 450 mm/sec maximum|
|Ambient Operation Temperature||15˚C to 32˚C (59˚F to 90˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||0˚C to 32˚C (32˚F-90˚F)|
|Operating Sound||<65 dBA|
|Machine Weight||12 kg (26.5 lbs)|
|Machine Dimensions with Spool and Full Range of Motion||Width x Depth x Height: 533 mm (21") x 610 mm (24") x 420 mm (16.5").|
|Shipping Box Dimensions||19 kg (42 lbs) 535 mm x 535 mm x 535 mm (21" x 21" x 21").|
|AC Input||100 - 120V (4 A)/220 - 240V (2A), 47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Requirements||24V DC @ 15A|
|Power Consumption||360W max|
|Software||Compatible with many open-source and commercially available modeling, slicing, and printer control software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Simplify3D software is recommended|
|Connectivity||SD Card Reader, USB connection to computer, LCD machine control optional|