1.75mm 0.50mm Apollo Series MK8 Compatible Nozzle from Performance 3D
Replaces Makerbot Replicator 2/2X and other nozzles with a 2.18mm inlet bore.
- M6 thread
- Use without PTFE liner tubes
- Works with P3-D thermal barrier tubes
For 1.75mm diameter filament
- Makerbot Replicator 1
- Numerous Rep 1 clones
- Makerbot Replicator 2 / 2X
- Makerbot Replicator 5th gen
- Makerbot Replicator mini
- Makerbot Replicator Z18
- BQ Witbox
Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum, the Apollo Series nozzles are step up from P-3D's Elite series and offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Note: These nozzles are completely made in the USA by Performance 3-d. They are not simply plated nozzles (be wary of this, the dimensions would be too large). P3-d manufactures undersize nozzles to account for the Duraplat3-d thickness buildup..
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc...)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies