Prusa MINI Extruder - Upgrade to IFS kit | Bondtech
Bondtech IFS Extruder upgrade kit for Prusa Mini
Upgrade your Bondtech Prusa Mini extruder to support the Internal Filament Sensor feature
Please note: This is a set of plastic parts for upgrade the previous “Upgrade Kit For Prusa Mini” to be IFS (Internal Filament Sensor) compatible.
Fits: Prusa Mini or Mini +. You must already have a Prusa Mini Bondtech Extruder
What this kit does: This kit will change front housing of the previous version of the Prusa Mini extruder so the new filament sensor (not included) for Prusa Mini/+ may be mounted inside the extruder housing.
Filament Sensor Compatible
- The Bondtech Internal Filament Sensor Extruder for Prusa Mini allows for the use of the Prusa filament sensor (not included) for Mini or Mini+ on its front housing.
- The extruder may be used with or without the filament sensor.
Front Housing Plug
The front housing of the IFS Extruder for Prusa Mini includes a plug that is just a placeholder for the filament sensor steel sphere, and it allows the extruder to be used without a filament sensor.
If you want to use the IFS Extruder for Prusa Mini with the Prusa FIlament Sensor, remove the plug and follow the guide to install all the accessories required.
Included in this Kit
- 1x 10076-3 Front Housing (PA12)
- 1x 10076-4 IFS Magnet Holder (PA12)
- 1x 10076-5 IFS Lever (PA12)
- 1x 15112 IFS Extruder Plug (HT-PLA)
Not included in this Kit
- Prusa Filament Sensor
- Filament Sensor Magnets
- Filament Sensor Steel Sphere
Community Sourced Design. The original Bondtech extruder for Prusa Mini design was proposed to us by Olof Ogland. This new IFS version was developed by Vecko Kojchevski on top of Olof’s work. It’s based on the thoroughly tested BMG (Bondtech Mini Geared) and adjusted to the Prusa Mini original design.
EAN Code: 7350011413959
Net weight : 102.3g