SAC1060 Support Material for Nylon - 1lb | taulman3D
taulman3D SAC1060 - a new mechanically removable support material for nylon filaments
1.75mm, 1lb spool
SAC1060 is taulman3D's new mechanically removable (requires needle nose pliers) support material that works with all nylons filaments, including carbon fiber nylons, glass-filled nylons and all of taulman3D nylon filaments, such as Alloy 910 and Bridge Nylon.
SAC1060 stands for "Sacrificial Material #1060" - now you can 3D print extremely strong parts with unique geometry. While some parts will always require a water soluble support material, now you have a support material for all your other nylon requirements.
- Like higher temperature nylons, SAC1060 prints at 235C to 255C
- Does not melt into, or weld onto, nylons
- Developed to stick to all nylons as a support material during the printing process, yet retain a mild adhesion at ambient temperatures, allowing the user to print at 240C-280C nylons with a support material that does not warp or melt based on print temperatures
- SAC1060 is designed to support zero layer spacing between base nylons and support material, allowing for the best bottom surface finish
- Low tensile makes cracking easy for removal