TECH-G by Taulman3d
- High strength PETG filament
- Colorless, no dyes added
- Developed for large prints, such as architectural landscapes, that require low shrinkage over a wide surface area.
- 6,000PSI tensile and 3% elongation at break
TECH-G Printing Tips
- Prints at 235-240c
- Use lower fans than when printing PLA
- For a glass finish:print on heated glass at 72°C
- For a quick release print bed, apply 50% PVA and 50% water wipe to glass heated to 45°C
These settings are provided by Taulman3D and are meant as a starting point to help find your optimal print settings. They should work for most 3D printers; however, you may need to experiment outside these ranges. If you find settings that work better with your printer, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to post them.