Thermistor - High Temperature (used) | Slice Engineering
Note: This is a lightly used thermistor in good working order. (Picture is stock photo and not of actual thermistor)
High Temperature Thermistor by Slice Engineering
- Length: 15mm, diameter: 3mm (standard for sleeved thermistors)
- Easy to install and easy to remove, with Molex™ Micro Fit 3.0 connector
- Extension cable not included. Purchase extension cable here
Designed to not only weather the fiercest heat, but to measure, with extreme accuracy, all the way from room temperatures up to 450°C. And, yes, this is the only high temperature 3D printing thermistor in the world that’s capable of doing that.
Use in conjunction with Boron Nitride Paste for the highest accuracy results.
- Eliminates the need for high temperature RTD's or having two separate thermistors to maintain accuracy at both the low and high end of the temperature spectrum
- This is simply the highest performing thermistor on the market, capable at both ambient temperatures and 450 °C.
- Requires update of RT table in printer firmware
- 15 mm long. 3 mm diameter, the de facto standard for sleeved thermistors
- High quality Molex™ Micro Fit 3.0 connector means the thermistor is simple to install and simple to remove
NOTE: Requires update of RT table in printer firmware. Not all 3D printers allow firmware updates. Please check to ensure your printer will allow this, otherwise the thermistor will not work
This product should not be used with printers that use a RAMBo Mini V1.3a or any older version of this board. Common printers with this board include the Prusa MK2.5s, the Prusa MK2.5, the Prusa MK2s, and the Prusa MK2.