Formfutura SKULPT - 1.75mm, 750g, Copper
A new, unique 3D printer filament materialized by Thibra3D.
Post-process SKULPT 3D printed objects by projecting a temperature of ± 70°c on the object to tweak it and remove layer lines or imperfections.
- Sculptable by applying heat
- Use a heat gun or hair dryer to apply ± 70°C to the part of the SKULPT 3D printed object which requires remodeling
- Easily smooth out visible 3D printed layers and imperfections caused by blobs, zits and removed support structures
- Very easy to paint with acrylic paints
- Degrease with soap and lukewarm water before painting
- Can be polished
- Repeatedly sculptable and reusable
- SKULPT 3D printed objects can continuously sculpted by remodeling, carving, cutting, adding extra material SKULPT material, etc…
- Leftover support structures can be reused for sculpting
- Does not dry out or crack
- 3D print support structures with the same SKULPT 3D printer filament as used for the primary objects as the object can be smoothed out and leftover support material can be reused.
Skulpt Print Settings
These settings are recommended by Formfutura and are meant as a starting point to help find your optimal print settings. They should work for most 3D printers; however, you may need to experiment outside these ranges. If you find settings that work better with your printer, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to post them.
Nozzle Size: ≥ 0.4mm
Print Temp: ± 190 - 210° C
Bed Temp: ± 45 - 60° C The heated bed should be set at 60° C for 3D printing the first layer of your SKULPT 3D printed object and then lowered 45° C for the remainder of the print.
Print Speed: Medium
Fan Speed: 100%
Flow Rate: ± 110%
Retraction: Yes, ± 1.5 - 3mm