TitanX ABS Black - 1.75mm 750g | Formfutura
TitanX ABS Black by Formfutura: a high-performance ABS, optimized for FFF 3D printers
- Advanced, warp-free ABS
- Will not deform after cooling
- Fantastic mechanical properties
- Not as smelly as “normal” ABS filaments
- Suitable for printing large scale, high precision objects
- Sticks well to a heated glass bed without any adhesives, but can be used with Kapton tape, BuildTak or GeckoTek print surfaces. For tricky prints use a Dimafix Pen.
Black, 1.75mm, 750g spools
TitanX Print Settings
These settings are recommended by Formfutura and are meant as a starting point to help find your optimal print settings. They should work for most 3D printers; however, you may need to experiment outside these ranges. If you find settings that work better with your printer, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to post them.
Nozzle Size: ≥ 0.15
Print Temp: ± 240 - 260° C
Bed Temp: ± 80 - 90° C
Flow Rate: ± 106%
Retraction: Yes, 5mm
Fan Speed: 0-25%
Print Speed: Medium
Print Surface: GeckoTek, BuildTak, Kapton Tape. Use Dimafix Pen, if needed.