Bondtech IFS Extruder for Prusa MINI/+ (IDGA)
Latest version with white plastic main gear and integrated drive gear for lower run-out (IDGA)
Bondtech extruder upgrade for the Prusa MINI/+. This version allows you to install the Prusa filament sensor ( sensor not included) into the extruder of the MINI or MINI+.
This version may be used with or without the filament sensor (sensor not included).
Included in this Kit
1x Bondtech IFS extruder for Prusa MINI
1x 10076-4 IFS Magnet Holder (PA12)
1x 10076-5 IFS Lever (PA12)
1x 15112 IFS Extruder Plug (HT-PLA)
3x Black nylon zip-ties
4x M3x35 black oxide steel screws
1x M3x12 black oxide steel screw
1x Brass motor gear
1x Thumb Screw assembly (view instructions for proper tightening of the thumb screw)
Not included in this kit
Prusa Filament Sensor
Filament Sensor Magnets
Filament Sensor Steel Sphere
Installation Instructions: For the most up-to-date setup guide, please visit the Bondtech product page by clicking here.
- Designed to seamlessly fit the original setup
- The extruder may be used with or without the filament sensor
- Hardened Drive Gears -- use abrasive materials that would wear out the gears of your original feeder otherwise
- Adjustable tension -- the thumbscrew tensioner allows the user to fine-tune the pressure exerted by the drive gears onto the filament.
- Quick-Release -- to do material changes quickly, activate the quick-release lever, pull the material out of the extruder and insert new material
- More choice of materials -- the hardened steel dual drive gears allow you to work with common and abrasive materials
Net weight : 114g
Gearing ratio : 3:1
E-steps value : 415
Extruder Housing: SLS Printed parts in PA12
Hinge (tension lever): injection molded
Extruder & Hotend Parts (Print Head)