RepRap M2 HS Steel 450C Nozzle - Micro Swiss - 0.40mm
M2 Hardened High Speed Steel RepRap RepRap - M6 Thread for 1.75mm Filament
Includes: Nozzle (1 pcs)
The M2 nozzles are designed for high temperatures, abrasion resistance and with superior non-stick properties. Nozzles are machined from M2 high speed steel, hardened and tempered to 68 HRC, plated with Electroless Nickel Plating, and coated with WS2 coating.
The M2 nozzle can operate up to 450°C without losing the hardness.
- M2 Hardened High Speed Steel: 68 HRC
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Plating Hardness: 70-73 HRC
- WS2 Coating
- Coefficient of friction: 0.035
- Limited lifetime warranty against wear
Use this plated steel nozzle when printing at high temperature or with abrasive materials, such as PEI, carbon fiber, stainless steel, wood-filled or any other metal-filled filaments. Also works great with standard, non-abrasive filaments, such as PLA, PETG, ABS, etc.
For 1.75mm diameter filament
- Threads: M6x1.0
- Thread length: 7.5mm
- Overall length: 13mm
- All printers with a E3D V5 / V6 1.75 Hotend
- Prusa i3 MK2 / MK2.5 / MK3
- Prusa MINI
Made in USA by Micro Swiss