HARDMAN DOUBLE/BUBBLE 2 Part Epoxy - Very High Peel Strength
This is the epoxy we use for attaching the magnets to the R1/+ glass print bed. Full curing time is stated to be 7 days. However, when applying magentes to the R1 glass bed, we have used the bed after 24 hours with no issues.
This Epoxy is flexible and durable which makes it a good choice for a lot of other uses as well.
Comes in a single use bubble pack.
Max operating temperature is 121c
- Fold the packet in half (lengthwise)
- Cut open one end with scissors
- Push out the Epoxy (with the included mixing stick) onto a suitable mixing surface (we use a little piece of cardboard)
- Use the mixing stick to thoroughly stir the combined mixture
- Apply to the item being epoxied (working time is 3 hours)
- Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
Also suitable for:
- Polycarbonate (PC)
Tools & Shop Supplies