Plastic Repellent Paint™ from Slice Engineering
Plastic Repellent Paint™ is a revolutionary, water-based, PTFE nanosuspension that repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block. It prevents plastic buildup that causes print failures! Plastic Repellent Paint™ can be applied in seconds using the vial's brush top, forming a dry, transparent coating that endures print temperatures up to 290°C.
- Water-based PTFE nanosuspension
- Repels plastic from the outside of your nozzle and hot block
- Applies quickly and uniformly with the vial's brush top
- Bonds with clean metal surfaces upon first heating to form a dry, transparent coating
- Endures printing temperatures up to 290°C
- Each vial contains 3 cc of Plastic Repellent Paint™
The Safety Data Sheet for Plastic Repellent Paint™ can be found on here Documentation page.