$5.99 flat rate shipping is limited to our continental U.S. customers only.
Standard shipping time is 3-5 business days, depending on the destination.
An order can be canceled anytime before it is shipped. Once an order ships, it cannot be canceled and will instead need to be returned according to our return policy below.
Our goal is to process all orders in less than 24 hours, Most orders placed before 3pm weekdays will ship the same day, so if you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate
We hope that you love everything your order from us, but we understand that, when shopping online, occasionally returning an item is unavoidable. For this reason, we have a 30 day return policy on all unopened and unused items.
Here is the fine print (large enough to read!):
- Returned items must be unopened and unused.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. You may use one of our easy return labels, and the cost of return postage will be deducted from your refund.
- We highly recommend shipping insurance and tracking when returning an item, especially for higher dollar items, such as 3D printers. Partsbuilt 3D will not be responsible for return items lost or damaged in shipping.
- Refunds are processed and refunded to the original form of payment within 48 hours of us receiving your return. It can take up to 10 days for the credit to show up on your account.
- 3D Printers, cabinets, the PolyBox and PolySher are subject to a restocking charge of up to 30%.
- There is no restocking charge on any items other than those listed in line 6 above..
- Clearance items and software products are not returnable.
Special order items and custom printed parts.
Special order items are not returnable and are subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- M2 printers have a 6-month limited warranty. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished.
- M3 printers have a 12-month limited warranty. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished. For support and warranty service on MakerGear printers, fill out a support ticket from your Octoprint MakerGear interface and MakerGear will be in touch. If you have any trouble with this, please contact us and we will assist you.
- 1 year limited warranty, excluding the hot end. Contact us or INTAMSYS directly for warranty service.
- Warranty covers materials and workmanship for 2 years including printhead - the longest standard warranty offered by any 3D printer manufacturer (as of 4/1/2018).
- R2 and C2 have a 12 month warranty
- R1+ has a 6 month warranty
- Product – Up to 1 year from the product purchase date (if no proof of the product purchase date is available, up to 1 year from the date of manufacture of the product) or up to 3000m of filament use.
- Parts (Nozzle, Bed) – 90 days from the product purchase date (if no proof of the product purchase date is available, up to 90 days from the date of manufacture of the product).
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information: Partsbuilt 3D collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Partsbuilt 3D may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Partsbuilt 3D and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties: We'll say it again: Partsbuilt 3D does not (and will never!) sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Partsbuilt 3D may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Partsbuilt 3D, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Partsbuilt 3D may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Partsbuilt 3D or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Partsbuilt 3D; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Partsbuilt 3D, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior: Partsbuilt 3D may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Partsbuilt 3D, in order to determine which of our services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Partsbuilt 3D to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. We may track user movement on our website to help us improve website navigability and ease of use.
Automatically Collected Information: Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Partsbuilt 3D. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Partsbuilt 3D website.
Links: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information: Partsbuilt 3D secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Partsbuilt 3D uses SSL Protocol for this purpose. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
E-mail Communications: From time to time, Partsbuilt 3D may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Partsbuilt 3D or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Partsbuilt 3D, you may opt out of such communications by replying REMOVE" or "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
External Data Storage Sites: We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.