Shipping & Returns
$4.99 flat rate shipping is limited to our continental U.S. customers only. Flat rate shipping method will be either USPS, UPS or FedEx. If you need a specific carrier, do not choose flat rate shipping, instead choose your preferred carrier at checkout.
Standard shipping time is 3-5 business days, depending on the destination.
When choosing a shipping method, please note that delivery times listed are estimates provided by the carrier (FedEx, DHL, USPS, UPS) and do not include weekends, holidays or our handling time. However, most in stock items will ship within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
An order can be canceled anytime before it is shipped. Once an order ships, it cannot be canceled and will instead need to be returned according to our return policy below.
Our goal is to process all orders in less than 24 hours. Most orders placed before 2pm weekdays will ship the same day, so if you would like to change or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate.
We hope that you love everything you order from us, but we understand that when shopping online, occasionally returning an item is unavoidable. For this reason, we have a 30 day return policy on all unopened and unused items.
Here is the fine print (large enough to read!):
- Returned items must have all original (undamaged) packaging, be unused and returned in resellable condition or a restocking fee of up to 30% may be applied.
- Opened filament is not returnable.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping. If you like, you can contact us via email for a return shipping label and we will deduct the cost of shipping from you refund. If contacting us for a return shipping label, we will automatically add insurance.
- We highly recommend shipping insurance and tracking when returning an item, especially for higher dollar items, such as 3D printers. Partsbuilt 3D will not be responsible for return items lost or damaged in shipping.
- The following items have a restocking fee of 20%; 3D Printers, cabinets, the PolyBox and PolySher. We do not charge a restocking charge on anything else that is returned per our instructions above.
- Clearance, special order items and software products are not returnable.
- Consignment, used, openbox and demo items are sold as-is and are not returnable unless otherwise noted.
To start a return, log into your account, find the item in your order history and chose the return option
Refunds are processed and refunded to the original form of payment within 48 hours of us receiving your return. It can take up to 10 days for the credit to show up on your account.
Consignment and Special Order Items
Consignment items are sold as-is and are not returnable/non-refundable.
Special order items are not returnable/non-refundable.
Bulk orders of an item we noramly stock is considered a special order item and therefore cannot be returned.