Revo™ CR - with Fully Loaded Nozzle Kit
Nozzle Sizes: One each of 0.25, 0.40, 0.60 and 0.80mm
Revo CR is a drop-in upgrade for some of the most popular Creality 3D printers available, including the Creality CR-10 and Ender 3 series.
This is the 24 volt version (click here for the 12 volt version)
- Max temp: 300°C
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Solder and Crimping free wiring
- Voltage: 24V
- Temperature sensor: Creality specific
- Mounting type: Creality M3
- 1 x Revo CR heatsink
- 1 x Collet
- 1 x Collet Clip
- 1 x Revo CR heater core (24 volt)
- 1 x Spring
- 4 x butt splice connector
- 1 x 0.25 brass Revo nozzle
- 1 x 0.40 brass Revo nozzle
- 1 x 0.60 brass Revo nozzle
- 1 x 0.80 brass Revo nozzle
Is Revo CR compatible with my Creality printer? Please see the E3D compatibility guide (link below) for the most up-to-date information.
- No extra mounts or adapters needed: Pre-drilled M3 clearance holes match Creality’s X carriage mounting pattern for easy installation.
- No firmware tweaks: This kit includes a special Revo HeaterCore with a 100K NTC thermistor, which has the same response as the stock Creality thermistor.
- Includes solderless, crimp-less, butt splice connectors for easy connection. Wire the HeaterCore into your Creality 3D printer without undoing your entire cable bundle
- Detailed [upgrade guides] created by E3D help you get 3D printing quickly (see links below)
- Creality mounting holes. Convenient M3 clearance holes correspond to Creality’s X carriage mounting pattern, so you can get up and running quickly without extra mounts or adaptors. Just reuse the existing M3 bolts!
- Simple, hassle-free connection. Included are solderless, crimpless, butt splice connectors for easy connection to help you get up and running quickly without having to undo your entire wiring bundle.
- Better reliability. Revo Nozzles are factory sealed, so there’s much less chance of nozzle leaks, and no hot tightening needed.
- Better efficiency. The included Revo HeaterCore makes your 3D printer heat up faster and more efficiently than the stock HotEnd. Start 3D printing right away without annoying firmware adjustments: E3D has integrated a 100K NTC thermistor into this special HeaterCore. This thermistor has the same response as the stock HotEnd, so no firmware tweaks are needed. Better safety. Thanks to built-in PTC behavior of the HeaterCore, Revo CR will add an extra failsafe against thermal runaways to your Creality 3D printer – providing an extra layer of protection if thermal runaway protection is disabled in firmware.
- Revo CR can be used with other Creality printers using the NTC thermistor. However, you may need to modify the mount and or Z sensor.
- You may need to adjust the Z height when changing nozzles.
- Please check whether your specific printer runs 12V or 24V before purchasing and assembling.
Links to More Information (these links will take you to E3D's site)