Thermistor - Room Temp to 300°C | Slice Engineering
Slice Engineering 300°C Thermistor
Now shipping with 2m long bare leads.
High Quality Component
- Capable of reading from room temperature up to 300°C
- 15mm long, 3 mm diameter cartridge. A standard for sleeved thermistors
- 2m long bare leads
- 5mm long filler shat included
- Compatible with most 3D printer firmware, including Marlin and Duet*
- Perfect for expanding a 3D printer material capabilities to the limits of open-air machines
- Eliminates the need for high temperature RTD's or having two separate thermistors to maintain accuracy at both the low and high end of the temperature spectrum
- Robust construction
- These are simply the highest performing thermistors on the market
- Made in the USA
Use in conjunction with Boron Nitride Paste for the highest accuracy results.
*NOTE: Installation of a new thermistor will require selecting the correct sensor in your firmware settings. Some printers may require an update of the RT table in the printer firmware, especially for the 450°C Thermistor. Not all 3D printers allow firmware updates. Please check to ensure your printer will allow firmware updates, otherwise the thermistor will not work.