8x10 Original BuildTak Sheet - MakerGear M2 & M3
Frequently bought together:
BuildTak Sheet - an ideal build surface for the MakerGear M2 & M3
- Sold in units of one
- 8x10 inches (203x254 mm)
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface
- Allows for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface
- More durable and easier to install than PEI or Kapton tape
- Fewer chances of air bubbles.
- Can also be used with heated build plates and stands up to many uses
- Works well with all types of filament
- We have found it to be one of the longer lasting 3D printing surfaces available.
Care should be taken to check the Z height when changing filaments, as printing too close to the bed can cause difficulty when removing the prints.